Friday, September 24, 2010

Friday Finds: Part II

I'm sure I've said before that some weeks my treasure hunting is a bust, but then I'll have a really great week that completely makes up for it. This morning I hit the jackpot. I went with 2 of my favorite sale buddies, Ann and Shirley, and started at 6 a.m. and got home about 11 a.m. Here's what I have to show for it:


I guess I was feeling a little industrial today and I picked up some things for Derek's office re-do.



One thing that isn't pictured is this AWESOME picnic table I picked up for practically nothing; definitely the steal of the day! It's gigantic, so we're taking the trailer and a few extra pairs of hands to pick it up tomorrow and then I'll show you. A lot of these finds and more will be at the sale- are you excited yet?

No comments: