Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Mother's Day


I'm so glad we celebrate Mother's Day to remind us of how amazing our moms are. My moms are such good examples to me and my family and I hope they know how much we appreciate them!



Derek got up at 6am to make this delicious breakfast so that we could make it to 9 o'clock church on time. He changed all the diapers for the day and did the dishes- it was a very relaxing day!

My gifts from Derek and the kids. Finally I can become a pro baker! (Or at least try)

Clara made this card and flower magnet at preschool. At least she got the first answer right!

2 comments:

O'Loughlin Family said...

That looks like so much fun. Did you rent the blow - up slide?
Where did you get your cute header? I am jealous and want one!

Candice said...

THis post does my heart good. I am so excited you have a kitchen aid and now we can start baking up a storm, I love that Clara said you love to clean up the mess, and I especially love the picture of the coal mining expedition.

Happy Muthers Day!