Friday, June 18, 2010

Friday Finds

For today's finds, I thought I'd feature 2 of my favorite recent purchases that are in stores now so you can get them for yourselves!

Homegoods is my favorite place to go for baskets and I picked up 2 of these to use as my laundry baskets. I'm hoping it will make doing laundry more fun? I just couldn't resist the weathered gray color and the leather handles. And I don't think you can ever have too many baskets.



I found this vintage-inspired soap/lotion dispenser at Target. I love not only the style, but that it looks like milk glass- my favorite! They also have it in blue and green.

And speaking of milk glass, stay tuned for a fun give-away coming soon!

1 comment:

Bev said...

I totally agree with you theory on baskets....you can never have too many, but I think I'm getting close! How fun!!