Monday, February 02, 2009

Artists


I registered Clara for Kindergarten last week and they sent me home with a few fun things to give her including a pack of crayons. We have crayons already, lots of them, but Clara was super excited to have her very own pack. She noticed, however, that the school didn't give paper or a coloring book for her to use her crayons on, so she asked "But Mom, what can I color with these?" to which I replied "Whatever you want!" assuming she would know I meant whatever of the coloring books in the cupboard she wanted. I went to take a shower, and when I came out, this is what I found. I couldn't get mad because I had said whatever you want, I just didn't think she'd take it so literally. Thank goodness for Magic Eraser!

3 comments:

jewly said...

Both of my girls have done that before. It is amazing how well the magic eraser works.

Kelli said...

Hahaha, I love it. She is very literal. And magic eraser really works on that?? That is pretty incredible.

Becky said...

I need to get one of those magic erasers, because Drake is definately an artist.