Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Happy Birthday To Me!

I had a fun birthday weekend! On Saturday Derek took me to Houston's- yum! Sunday, we went to my parent's for a birthday dinner- roast, potatoes, salad, asparagus, fruit, croissants, and jello cake for dessert! My mom got me a Sunday dinner cookbook(can't wait to try them for all of our future Sunday dinners!) and a really cute shirt.

For lunch on Monday, my dad took us to Cafe Rumba (I love food!), then that afternoon I received a package from the UPS man (I love getting packages in the mail!) and inside it was this beautiful umbrella stand from Candice- thank you!


Monday night, Derek took me to Chandler mall where I got more cute clothes along with this really cute ice cream cone cupcake pan- can't wait to try it out!

6 comments:

Kelli said...

Oooh! Cute cupcake pan and umbrella stand! So fun. I'm glad you had a good birthday. Sorry I'm a slacker and didn't send you anything, but I figure I can treat you when I come tomorrow! Hooray!

Layton Clan said...

Happy birthday girl!!! I think I will come and borrow some of your toile/french stuff. You are the BEST!

Candice said...

I am glad you like your umbrella stand... I figured it would go with the rest of your french provencal countryside decor. Just joshin. Didn't know about the cupcake pan- YUM and-- Oh, for CUTE!! :) Glad you are almost catching up to me in years. I'm sure glad you were born!

steve & shalae said...

Where did you get that cup cake pan? It makes me want to have an "ice cream themed" party. It's so cute!

Hillary said...

Wow, what a fun birthday! Of course all your gifts are too cute and I want them. Hope you had a great one.

The Wilkins' said...

Happy Birthday Maren! What fun gifts! I want to come see your house. PS Celebrating isn't celebrating without yummy food!